Are you starting out teaching and want some ideas on how to write your own manual?
Are you a student who wants to see a variety of different Reiki manuals?
Do want to have a great resource to help you start your Reiki journey?
This is a fully comprehensive Usui Reiki level two manual used to teach one day workshops. It covers:
- Introduction to second degree Reiki
- What are the Reiki symbols?
- How to use the symbols
- Reiki level two attunements
- The Reiki symbols
- To use or not to use the symbols
- Cho Ku Rei
- Uses for Cho Ku Rei during a treatment
- Sei Hei Ki
- Uses for Sei Hei Ki during a treatment
- Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen
- Uses for Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen
- How to give a distant treatment
- Ethical issues with distant Reiki
- Reiki tools
- Being a Reiki practitioner
- The Five Principles of Reiki
- Things to remember
- Case studies
- Your lineage
- What’s next?
Usui Reiki level two manual
Once purchased, you will receive a pdf download of the manual.